Football tickets are free for all eligible University of South Carolina students? Football tickets are given out on a week-by-week basis. Season tickets are not available for students. Students must participate in the request process each week for a chance to receive a ticket.
All USC Columbia students taking 12 or more hours or students who have paid the Athletic Event Fee* are eligible to participate in the student ticketing process for football.
Who is eligible for the student ticketing process?
- University of South Carolina students enrolled in 12+ credit hours
- University of South Carolina Undergraduate students taking 6+ hours who paid the Athletic Events Fee* to the Bursar by 1/16 through Self Service Carolina or 1/26 in person
- Graduate students taking at least 1 hour who have paid the Athletic Events Fee to the Bursar by 1/16 through Self Service Carolina or 1/26 in person
*The Athletic Event Fee is a bond fee that goes to the Athletics Department to support facility upkeep. Paying the fee does not guarantee tickets and only makes students eligible to participate in the student ticketing process.
Football Ticket Process
On Friday the week before a game at 10 a.m. until Tuesday at 3 p.m. of game week (some exceptions apply – see ticket availability schedule), students must request a ticket if they are interested in attending. The request process does NOT guarantee a ticket to the game. To request a ticket, use the Cockpit Rewards app and click on tickets (which is located in the menu). Requests are prioritized and tickets are awarded based on Cockpit Reward points. The number of points required to receive a ticket varies for each game and is determined once all requests are placed.
Ticket Delivery Process
Students no longer need to claim a ticket that they have been awarded. On Wednesday at 10 a.m. tickets will be loaded into accounts of students who requested and qualified for a ticket. Students will be emailed informing them of what ticket they received. Lower-level tickets will be awarded based on rewards points until all tickets are distributed. After all lower-level tickets have been distributed, the remaining requests will be given upper-level tickets based on reward point priority as well. (The upper-level student section is students only and is in sections 508 and 509.)
On Demand Process
Students who did not request a ticket or were not awarded can claim any remaining upper deck tickets during the On Demand period which begins on Thursday at 3:00 p.m. These tickets are first come, first served and will go fast. The On Demand period is subject to availability.
Access or Return Your Ticket
Your ticket barcode will be available after tickets are awarded on Wednesday morning and immediately after claiming an on demand ticket. You can access your ticket through the “Manage Tickets” page on the Student Ticket Account Manager. To speed up the process at the gate, pull up your ticket on your phone before leaving for Williams-Brice stadium. If you have an iPhone, put the ticket in your Apple Wallet for easier access.
If you cannot attend the game, you MUST return your ticket by Friday at 5pm. Failure to return your ticket will result in a penalty strike. Please refer to our penalty strike policy below. Student tickets are non-transferrable and if you are found distributing your ticket or requesting to use another student’s ticket you may lose your ticketing privileges.
Guest tickets are available during the 2023 season. The seats are located in the upper level student section only (Sections 508 & 509). Students must sit in the upper level with their guest. Students can indicate their desire for a guest ticket during the request period. Guest ticket availability, prices and limits will vary by game. Guest tickets are non-refundable and availability is subject to change.
Away Game Tickets
Away game tickets will be available to request this season. You can now request them through your student ticket account under the ‘Road Game Ticket Request’ tab. Requests are filled on a first come first served basis. If your request is filled, your order will be non-refundable. Students can request 4 tickets per person. If you wish to sit with friends, you will need to pick up your tickets as a group. Request fulfillment and ticket pickup information will be communicated to those who request by email.
Ticket Availability Schedule
Ticket requests usually start at 9 a.m. on Friday, the week before each game. For specifics on each game, check out the table below.
|Upper On Demand
|Saturday, September 9
|August 28 at 10 a.m. through September 5 at 3 p.m.
|September 6 at 10 a.m.
|September 7 at 3 p.m. until kickoff
|Saturday, September 23
|September 15 at 10a.m. through September 19 at 3 p.m.
|September 20 at 10 a.m.
|September 21 at 3 p.m. until kickoff
|Saturday, October 14
|October 6 at 10 a.m. through October 10 at 3 p.m.
|October 11 at 10 a.m.
|October 12 at 3 p.m. until kickoff
|Saturday, November 4
|October 27 at 10 a.m. through October 31 at 3 p.m.
|November 1 at 10 a.m.
|November 2 at 3 p.m. until kickoff
|Saturday, November 11
|November 3 at 10 a.m. through November 7 at 3 p.m.
|November 8 at 10 a.m.
|November 9 at 3 p.m. until kickoff
|Saturday, November 18
|November 10 at 10 a.m. through November 14 at 3 p.m.
|November 15 at 10 a.m.
|November 14 at 3 p.m. until kickoff
|Saturday, November 25
|November 17 at 10 a.m. through November 21 at 3 p.m.
|November 22 at 10 a.m.
|November 24 at 3 p.m. until kickoff
Attending a football game
Your phone contains your ticket. Make sure to have it charged upon entry to the stadium. You are responsible for having your student ticket available upon entry to the stadium.
Stay hydrated! Students are permitted to bring one empty and clear plastic disposable bottle of water per person OR one sealed clear plastic disposable bottle of water into the stadium (i.e., Dasani water bottle). These bottles can be refilled for free at our cold water stations inside the student gates.
You may be asked to present your CarolinaCard along with your student ticket at the gate upon entry. If you fail to present it if asked by a university official, you will be ejected from the game.
South Carolina Athletics has a clear bag policy for all ticketed athletic events that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venues for baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, football, men’s and women’s soccer, softball and volleyball. Please review the list of approved and unapproved bags on this page before attending an athletic event.
Lower Level Tickets
Students with lower level tickets will enter through the ‘Student Gate’ at the north-east corner of Williams-Brice Stadium. Once scanned in, students with lower level tickets will receive a wristband. It is your responsibility to get your wristband, and wear it for the entirety of the game.
Student lower level gates open 2 hours in advance. Arrive early to avoid lines that form around the time of kickoff. Students must enter by half time of each game. Student gates will close after that time and you will not gain entry into the stadium.
Upper Level Tickets
Students with upper level tickets will enter the Northeast corner gates or any public non student gates. Students with upper level tickets will not receive a wristband. There are two dedicated student sections in the upper deck. Section 508 & 509 will be general admission sections for those with upper deck student tickets. Those who claim upper deck tickets during the claim period may be upgraded to lower deck tickets depending on availability (check your ticket to see if you have been upgraded).
Ticket Policy Violations
Students who have tickets on their accounts and fail to cancel their ticket and do not attend the game, will receive penalty strikes for each no show. Tickets MUST be canceled by 5 p.m. on the Friday prior to kickoff.
- 1 No Show: Warning
- 2 No Shows: Limited to Upper Level seating for the remainder of the season
- 3 No Shows: Football ticket privileges revoked for the remainder of the season
Ticket Policy Violations
If students violate the student ticket policy, they may:
- Be referred to the Office of Student Judicial Programs
- Be suspended from all athletic events for a calendar year
- Lose all their reward points
- Be referred to USC Police
Things that violate the student ticket policy
- Getting ejected from an athletic event.
- Selling or attempting to distribute a student ticket.
- Requesting to use another student’s ticket.
- Using or requesting to use someone else’s student ticket.
- Copying or altering a student ticket.
- Showing a false, copied or altered ticket at the gate.
- Presenting another student’s ticket at the gate.
- Accessing or attempting to access another student’s ticketing account.
- Failing to have a lower deck wristband on in the lower deck student section for football.
- Giving your lower deck wristband to another student for football.
- For football, possessing any alcohol in the lower deck student section – even alcohol purchased legally from another section of the stadium.
- Violation of any rules at the venue.
- Failing to present CarolinaCard upon request.
- Failing to abide by the Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
- Presenting/using another student’s Carolina Card
Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrating the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field or court for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect