FACE COVERING REQUIREMENTS
Face coverings (over the nose and mouth) will be required as a condition of all guest entry and are encouraged at all times throughout the venue except when actively eating or drinking. Face shields alone are not considered acceptable facial coverings for entry to athletics venues.
GAMECOCK FANS CODE OF CONDUCT
Gamecock fans are encouraged to wear garnet and black to the games and enthusiastically support the team. Our goal is to create a championship experience with integrity, while exhibiting good sportsmanship and maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. The Gamecock image is not only shaped by our student-athletes, coaches, students, and faculty, but by our great fans.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the student-athletes, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
Noncompliance with the code will result in the fan receiving a Code of Conduct Violation card from Event Management. Individuals issued a second card during the same game will be ejected.
The University of South Carolina is a tobacco-free campus. The policy, which includes the ban of electronic cigarettes, is in effect at all University of South Carolina facilities, as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University. These restrictions apply to all areas of Colonial Life Arena. We request and appreciate your adherence and compliance with this University policy; violators are subject to ejection.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE POLICY
Beer and wine will be sold at portable kiosks, the primary Aramark concession stands and by other vendors at Colonial Life Arena.
Patrons purchasing beer or wine will be carded at the point of sale and will be limited to two beverages per sale. Students are not permitted to use their Carolina Cards to purchase alcohol. Per SEC regulation, beer and wine sales at Colonial Life Arena will end at the end of the third quarter of women’s games and at the 12-minute TV timeout in the second half of men’s games.
An Aramark Alcohol Compliance Officer will monitor alcohol points of sale on the concourse to ensure proper procedures are carried out. Points of sale will be equipped with ID Scanners for age verification.
VENDORS/POLITICAL MATERIALS & SOLICITATIONS
Soliciting or vending of goods or services is strictly prohibited throughout the surrounding areas of Colonial Life Arena, as well as lots owned or leased by the University on game day. Distribution of political stickers, brochures, promotional items, or other solicitations is strictly forbidden on properties owned or leased by the University.
Autographs will not be allowed for the 2021-22 season in consideration of COVID-19 precautions surrounding the safety of both fans and student-athletes.