Gameday Information and Policies
Artificial noisemakers are not permitted in the Carolina Indoor Tennis Center and will be confiscated by venue staff.
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, glass bottles, cans, flasks (Exception: 1 sealed clear plastic disposable bottle OR 1 empty and clear plastic disposable bottle of water per person (i.e., Dasani water bottle))
- Food of any kind
- Video cameras, tripods, recording devices, detachable camera lenses over 6″, selfie sticks
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights, strobe lights and pointers
- Irritants such as artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners, or posters
- Illegal drugs
- Seat cushions that include pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Personal seat backs with armrests
- Other items that in the judgement of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
Gamecock Fans Code of Conduct
Gamecock fans are encouraged to wear garnet and black to the games and enthusiastically support the team. Our goal is to create a championship experience with integrity, while exhibiting good sportsmanship and maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. The Gamecock image is not only shaped by our student-athletes, coaches, students, and faculty, but by our great fans.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Fans should refrain from the following but not limited to vulgar, abusive, derogatory, demeaning, or intimidating language, gestures or cheers at any time. This is inclusive of refraining from the reference of race, gender, age, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion and the like
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
- Consequences of not abiding by the Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct could result in relocation of seats, removal from the venue or cancellation of season tickets
The University of South Carolina is a tobacco-free campus. The policy, which includes the ban of electronic cigarettes, is in effect at all University of South Carolina facilities, as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University. These restrictions apply to all areas of the Carolina Indoor Tennis Center. We request and appreciate your adherence and compliance with this University policy; violators are subject to ejection.
Alcoholic Beverage Policy
The possession of alcohol while entering the Carolina Indoor Tennis Center is expressly prohibited. Patrons in violation will be ejected and may be subject to arrest. In an effort to encourage an enjoyable experience for all fans, persons who are intoxicated will be denied entry into the stadium, regardless of ticket possession.
Vendors/Political Materials & Solicitations
Soliciting or vending of any goods or services is strictly prohibited in the lots owned or leased by the Athletics Department on game day.
There will be no concessions at the Carolina Indoor Tennis Center.
The Carolina Indoor Tennis Center is ADA accessible with handicapped and wheelchair seating located along the upper viewing deck. Individuals with disabilities may ask the nearest event staff to use the elevator located inside the main doors. Handicap seating is limited and available on a first come first served basis.
If assistance is needed, contact the nearest event staff for directions to the closest first aid facility. Please be aware of objects leaving the playing field at all times, if necessary seek medical assistance.
For any guest services needs, please visit one of the event staff located throughout the facility.
Restrooms will be available for use once doors open and are located on the main level.
Lost and Found
Lost and found for the Carolina Indoor Tennis Center will be available with the Athletics Event Management department. Call 803-777-8679 the business day following home matches between 9AM and 5PM for any lost and found issues.
The University of South Carolina makes every attempt to ensure fans are able to enjoy the festivities surrounding the match. If you observe threatening or illegal behavior, do not hesitate to contact law enforcement or event staff security. If you see something, say something. Uniformed officers from various law enforcement agencies, and event staff security, are stationed throughout the gameday facilities and the Carolina Indoor Tennis Center for your safety.
The University conveniently places receptacles for the disposal of trash and recyclables throughout the stadium and parking areas. Help us keep the area enjoyable by disposing all bagged trash into these receptacles. Fans are encouraged to utilize recycling containers for appropriate items.
Parking is available for fans on match day in the Carolina Indoor Tennis Center parking lot located off of Superior Street. Limited handicapped accessible parking is also available for fans in this lot.
Neither the University of South Carolina nor the Gamecock Club will be liable for loss or damage to vehicles parked or contents on South Carolina properties as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University.
Towing of vehicles impeding the flow of traffic or obstructing the right of a member to park in assigned parking is imminent. Once a tow truck has arrived at the vehicle in violation, negotiations will be strictly between the towing company and the vehicle owner. Any towed vehicles can be recovered by calling the USC Police Department. The phone number is 803 777-4215. For USC Police on Gameday please call 803-777-2022 or 803-777-4215.
Carolina Indoor Tennis Center is located at 523 Superior St, Columbia, SC 29205.