Gamecock Ambassadors will provide first-class customer service to all fans at Williams Brice Stadium. Our focus is to ensure that all fans have a safe, enjoyable, and memorable experience while attending a game at Williams Brice.
Gamecock Ambassadors are part-time, seasonal employees who support all home football games for South Carolina. Ambassadors will serve in a variety of roles throughout the stadium including guest service kiosk attendants, ushers, and premium area greeters. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and positive people who enjoy interacting with and helping others.
The Gamecock Ambassadors are paid positions and uniforms will be provided.
- Work a minimum of 5 home football games a season and attend 1 mandatory training session in August.
- September 9th Furman
- September 23rd Mississippi State
- October 14th Florida
- November 4th Jacksonville State
- November 11th Vanderbilt
- November 18th Kentucky
- November 25th Clemson
- Weekend availability
- Shifts are only available on event days.
- Average hours per shift – 6-8 hours
- Arrive 3 hours before kickoff and stay for the duration of the game.
- Be proactive and friendly in greeting and interacting with fans.
- Communicate clearly and professionally to all fans.
- Resolve guest complaints and conflicts in a timely but effective manner.
- Possess an ability to collaborate effectively with others to produce an amazing experience for all guests.
- Maintain a working knowledge of stadium policies and procedures.
- Ensure Williams Brice Stadium is kept presentable and report problems to supervisors as they arise.
- Assist in controlling fan access to restricted areas in the stadium.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Cannot be a current student at the University of South Carolina
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have dependable transportation to all events.
- Must maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to stand/walk/sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work well with others and function in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to receive and follow instructions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Must be available to attend mandatory, paid training sessions.
- Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions such as rain, heat, or cold
- Knowledge of Williams-Brice Stadium is a plus, but not required.
- Free Parking.
- Gameday uniform provided.
- Gameday meal provided.
- End of season celebration.
- Eligible to win free tickets to Gamecock Athletic events.
- Referral Program Bonus.
Interested in becoming a Gamecock Ambassador? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly!