Please review the following policies and procedures carefully before submitting your request. Please note that we will be unable to fulfill requests that do not conform to NCAA regulations and/or institutional policies. Also, requests that do not contain complete information and the appropriate supporting documentation will not be processed.
Policy for Requesting an Autographed or Donated Item
- Only non-profit, charitable organizations are eligible to receive items from the University of South Carolina Athletics Department. These organizations must be registered as a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organizations.
- Charitable organizations that benefit individuals in the ninth grade and above are not eligible to receive items from South Carolina Athletics due to NCAA regulations.
- We are unable to provide donations for personal use.
- Requests for donated items must be made at a minimum of four weeks prior to the event to be reviewed and fulfilled. We are unable to fulfil requests in a shorter period of time.
- Autographed items must be purchased and are available on a first come, first served basis. Autographed items are only available from head coaches listed below. We are unable to provide autographed items by student-athletes.
- Autographed Football – Head Coach Shane Beamer: $125
- Autographed Women’s Basketball – Head Coach Dawn Staley: $100
- Autographed Men’s Basketball – Head Coach Lamont Paris: $100
- Autographed Baseball – Head Coach Mark Kingston: $75
- Items are limited to one per event and one per organization per year.
- Per institutional policy, we are unable to provide for the donation of tickets to South Carolina Athletics events.
- The use of South Carolina Athletics, either implied or explicit, to promote an event is strictly prohibited and is not in compliance with NCAA or institutional regulations. The use of the University of South Carolina name, logo and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of the event by the University of South Carolina Athletics Department or any of the University of South Carolina sports programs must be approved in writing by the University of South Carolina Athletics Department at least four weeks in advance of the event.
Procedure for Requesting an Autographed or Donated Item
- Download Form 12.1 Donation Request and complete in full
- Complete the below form and email the form as well as your 501(c)3 documentation to email@example.com.
- Once we receive your submission, it will be evaluated for compliance with NCAA regulations and institutional policies and procedures
- Notification of approval or denial will be provided via email to the requesting party
- If approved, payment must be received prior to the item being mailed or picked up. Please do not send payment until your request is approved and you’ve been contacted for fulfilment.