New Era of Gamecock Student Tickets Continues with 2018 Football Season
COLUMBIA, S.C. – The University of South Carolina Athletics Department, in conjunction with Student Ticketing and Student Government, is excited to launch the new student ticketing process for the 2018 Gamecock football season.
This innovative approach to student ticketing is now integrated into the Gamecock Student Rewards mobile app, creating a one-stop shop for students. The 100-percent mobile access gives students the ability to request, claim and retrieve their football tickets. Additionally, students can opt-in for text messages to be notified throughout the claim process.
Patrick Flynn, Student Ticketing Manager from the University of South Carolina noted, “When developing our new all mobile student ticketing offering with our partner, Experience, we focused on convenience and simplicity for our students. With just a few taps on their mobile device, students can get their tickets and enter the venue. This is exactly what we envisioned when we set out to make our athletic ticketing process easier for students. This is a win-win for all involved and we know our students will love this simple way to enjoy Gamecock football.”
Students can follow the instructions below to request a ticket for the first home game versus Coastal Carolina on September 1, 2018.
To get started:
- Download the Gamecock Student Rewards mobile app and tap Ticketing under the Menu
- Login using your South Carolina student email address
- Tap Request Student Ticket and follow the mobile process
- Students who are awarded a ticket will be notified on Wednesday of game week to claim their ticket
- Following claim the process, tickets will be delivered the morning of each game day
- Note: The request process for the Coastal Carolina game will begin on Monday, August 27th
Additional tips for using mobile student tickets:
- To receive weekly text message notifications, students must opt-in by replying “YES” to 986-96
- On game day, students are encouraged to add their ticket to Apple Wallet and have it available prior to approaching the stadium
- Students do not need to present their CarolinaCard at the gate, but must have it with them at all times on university property
For more information on mobile student ticketing for football, please visit: gamecocksonline.com/StudentTickets.