With a high level of interest and excitement surrounding both the University of South Carolina men’s and women’s basketball programs, along with the heavy student population surrounding Colonial Life Arena, fans attending a Gamecock basketball game should plan accordingly to ensure you do not miss any of the action:
- Fans are encouraged to arrive at least one hour prior to tipoff in anticipation of traffic congestion around the arena and longer lines at both the ticket windows and scanning lines.
- Parking lots will open two hours prior to tipoff.
- For both Men’s and Women’s basketball games, parking in Lot A, Lot B, and Lot C is restricted to Gamecock Club members with the appropriate parking hang tag. Some public parking is permitted in Lot B for $10. Gamecock Club members with the proper hang tags can utilize the 650 Greene and 650 Lincoln garages. To ensure Gamecock Club members get a parking spot, please arrive early as these garages are shared with students on campus. The Discovery Garage and the Convention Center parking lots are available for $10 per vehicle, as is the City Garage.
- City Garage parking, located near Pendleton, Park and Lincoln streets, is available for $10. Rates in these garages are subject to change at any time.
- Gameday shuttle services to Colonial Life Arena will be available from Pendleton Street Garage to the Colonial Life Arena. Shuttle services begin two hours prior to tip-off of all men’s and women’s basketball conference and non-conference games and ends an hour following the game. Parking is free in the garage and the shuttle round trip is $3.
- Athletics Department controlled parking spaces in lots around Colonial Life Arena will only be available to patrons for the games in which they have purchased tickets.
- Tailgating, including grills, coolers, and large buffet-style spreads, are discouraged. Tents are prohibited.
- Face coverings are encouraged to/from parking areas.
Please check our website for game schedules and tip times.
HANDICAP PARKING SERVICES
For your convenience, there are several available parking lots within walking distance of the Colonial Life Arena. Price for the lots is $10. Accessible parking is available in most, if not all, of these lots. In order to park in the spaces reserved for disabled guests, the vehicle must have a state issued handicapped window pass, sticker, or license plate. Any vehicle may drop off a disabled patron at the front of the Colonial Life Arena, park their car in one of the lots, and meet that person inside.