Gamecocks Launch “Drive for 5” Membership Initiative
COLUMBIA, S.C. — The Gamecock Club and the University of South Carolina Athletics Department have announced the “Drive for 5” initiative to obtain 5,000 new Gamecock Club members.
There has never been a better time to be a Gamecock Club member than now. New in 2021, all Gamecock Club members receive 2 free tickets to a Gamecock home athletic event of their choice every year. Members can also look forward to taking advantage of exclusive membership discounts to select home events.
- Gamecock Club Memberships (starting at $100) are open to all alumni and friends of the University through various levels of annual giving.
The Gamecock Club also offers unique membership programs for parents of active students, recent graduates, and young Gamecock fans. Whether you purchase single game tickets, buy tickets through a friend who is a member, or don’t make it to Columbia but once or twice a year, being a Gamecock Club member is an investment into the Gamecocks and is the ultimate stamp of Gamecock fandom.
- Junior Gamecock Club Memberships ($40) are for children ages 18 and under. JOIN TODAY!
- Student Gamecock Club Memberships ($35 one year, $130 four years) are open to current students at the University of South Carolina. Students can join the Student Gamecock Club directly in the Gamecock Student Rewards App.
- Young Alumni Gamecock Club Memberships ($225 season tickets and $25-$75 membership based on program year) are open to University of South Carolina graduates for up to four years. JOIN TODAY!
- Student Parent Gamecock Club Memberships (2 season tickets and membership for $750) are open to parents of full time University of South Carolina students. JOIN TODAY!
Amongst peers in the NCAA and the Southeastern Conference, the Gamecocks’ attendance numbers are in the upper echelon. Nationally, women’s basketball ranks 1st overall, baseball 8th, football 16th and men’s basketball 39th (MSOC #12, WSOC #15, WVB #33, SB #18). Conversely, at just under 15,000 total Gamecock Club members, the club finds itself in the middle third of annual fund membership totals when compared to peer SEC institutions.
With the most passionate fanbases in the country, we need help to position our Gamecocks at the top of the conference and the NCAA in all categories, including Gamecock Club membership. By welcoming 5,000 new members home, the Gamecock Club is committed to bridging the gap between these impressive attendance numbers and total Gamecock Club membership.
To find out more about the Gamecock Club, please visit thegamecockclub.com.