Check out some of latest content on Gamecocks+.
Access to Gamecocks+ is a benefit of membership in the Gamecock Club. If you’re not a Gamecock Club member, join today.
Here’s What’s New:
- Gamecocks Access – Back on the Diamond: Baseball is back at Founders Park for fall scrimmages. Take batting practice with the team as we mic-up OF, Evan Stone, and check out the September 23rd scrimmage from the dugout.
- Gamecocks Access – Coach Beamer Mic’d Up Pregame: Join Head Football Coach Shane Beamer on the field for pregame warmups before the showdown with SC State on a Thursday night under the lights at Williams-Brice Stadium.
- Gamecocks Film Room – Coach Montario Hardesty: After huge games on the ground, Coach Hardesty teaches us about inside zone and counter plays, and what worked well against Charlotte as the team ran for almost 300 yards.
- South Carolina Face-to-Face – Cam Smith: Sit down with star cornerback Cam Smith as he talks about the best and most challenging parts of playing corner in the SEC and what led him to play defensive back in the first place. He also tells us why confidence is so important, and why the hype around his play isn’t changing who he is.
- South Carolina Face-to-Face – Corey Rucker: Hear from transfer wide receiver, Corey Rucker, as he takes us through his decision to transfer to South Carolina after two seasons at Arkansas State, details his first touchdown catch in the Garnet and Black, and claims he can beat anyone on the football team in a bowling showdown.
- South Carolina Face-to-Face – Alyssa Lang: A University of South Carolina graduate herself, Alyssa Lang talks about what makes the University and Columbia so special, and why she loves coming back to Williams-Brice Stadium to cover games for SEC Network.
- My Time – 25 Years in the Saddle: Gamecock Equestrian coach, Boo Major, enters her 25th year as the team’s head coach. We look back on the program’s beginning, her accomplishments, and some of her fondest memories.
- The Follow – Weathering the Storm: Hurricane Ian forced the Gamecocks into a rare Thursday night under the lights at Williams-Brice Stadium as South Carolina welcomed the SC State Bulldogs. It was back-to-back 50-point performances from the offense, who now hope to keep the momentum going as the SEC gauntlet picks back up with the team heading to Kentucky with a 3-2 record.
- South Carolina Face-to-Face – Spencer Rattler: Spencer knew he was going to be a play-making quarterback from an early age. He talks about his childhood, how he deals with adversity and criticism, and where this team is as we approach the halfway point in the season.
Check it all out at GamecocksPlus.com