Premium Parking Electrical and Cable Connection Guide
- Each space is provided one cable outlet. TV’s will require a coaxial cable to connect to this outlet. A minimum length of 20′ is recommended.
- Cable splitters are not permitted.
- A television remote is required to program your television to University-provided cable. Please bring a remote to every game, as your television will need to be programmed each time.
- High definition is available on local channels, including WOLO, WIS, WLTX and WACH.
- Each space is provided one 120V duplex outlet.
- Surge protectors are permitted, but should only be used for low-wattage electronic devices.
- Appliances with heating elements require the most power and should be limited.
- If the breaker trips, reset the outlet by unplugging.
- For your safety, we recommend using precaution around electric hookups during inclement weather or when the surrounding area is wet.
- Approximate load information for commonly used electrical items are below:
Technicians will be available for assistance on game day. Fans may text 69050 to report issues. Please include the parking lot, space number, and description of the problem. A game day service tent will also be located by the Garnet Way near Bluff Road.