Gameday Information and Policies
Artificial noisemakers are not permitted in One Wood Farm.
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, glass bottles, cans, flasks (Exception: 1 sealed clear plastic disposable bottle OR 1 empty and clear plastic disposable bottle of water per person (i.e., Dasani water bottle))
- Food of any kind
- Video cameras, tripods, recording devices, detachable camera lenses over 6″, selfie sticks
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights, strobe lights and pointers
- Irritants such as artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners, or posters
- Illegal drugs
- Seat cushions that include pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Personal seat backs with armrests
- Other items that in the judgement of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
Gamecock Fans Code of Conduct
Gamecock fans are encouraged to wear garnet and black to the games and enthusiastically support the team. Our goal is to create a championship experience with integrity, while exhibiting good sportsmanship and maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. The Gamecock image is not only shaped by our student-athletes, coaches, students, and faculty, but by our great fans.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Fans should refrain from the following but not limited to vulgar, abusive, derogatory, demeaning, or intimidating language, gestures or cheers at any time. This is inclusive of refraining from the reference of race, gender, age, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion and the like
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
- Consequences of not abiding by the Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct could result in relocation of seats, removal from the venue or cancellation of season tickets
Aircraft and Drone Policy
The use of drones is prohibited on all property owned, leased, or controlled by the University of South Carolina, as well as the South Carolina State Fairgrounds property. The University of South Carolina Athletics Department asks that you please adhere to the following FAA policies, per the NOTAM document concerning flight restrictions for sporting events.
No flight operation may take place within 3 nautical miles, nor up to 3,000 feet around the perimeter of the stadium, from one hour prior to the start of the event until one hour after its completion. These restrictions also apply to all unmanned or remote-controlled Drone aircrafts. Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in the appropriate legal response from law enforcement officials.
In the event of inclement weather approaching One Wood Farm, public address and announcements will be made to update fans on the situation. Should a lightning strike occur within 8 miles of the farm, play will be stopped immediately. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last strike occurs within the 8-mile threat radius. Fans are encouraged to exit the venue and seek shelter in their vehicles during weather delays. Updates may also be communicated via Gamecock social media platforms.
The University of South Carolina is a tobacco-free campus. The policy, which includes the ban of electronic cigarettes, is in effect at all University of South Carolina facilities, as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University. These restrictions apply to all areas of One Wood Farm. We request and appreciate your adherence and compliance with this University policy; violators are subject to ejection.
Alcoholic Beverage Policy
The possession of alcohol while entering One Wood Farm is expressly prohibited. Patrons in violation will be ejected and may be subject to arrest. In an effort to encourage an enjoyable experience for all fans, persons who are intoxicated will be denied entry into the farm.
Vendors/Political Materials & Solicitations
Soliciting or vending of any goods or services is strictly prohibited in the lots owned or leased by the Athletics Department on game day.
In order to keep your animal and the horses safe, no animals are allowed at One Wood Farm. Only trained guide dogs and service animals are permitted/allowed to assist guests at the farm.
There will be no concessions at One Wood Farm.
EMT’s are present within the complex to provide any medical assistance.
For any guest service needs, please find one of the event staff personnel located throughout the farm.
Equestrian meets take place at One Wood Farm in Blythewood, SC. One Wood Farm is located at 1201 Syrup Mill Rd, Blythewood, SC 29016.
To get to One Wood Farm, take I-77 N. to Exit 27, which is Blythewood Rd. Turn left back over the interstate and pass Cobblestone Park. Then turn right on the first road on the right, which is Syrup Mill Road. One Wood Farm is the first driveway on the left.
Spectator restrooms are located over the bridge from the parking lot, next to the Red Barn and by the jumping arena.
The University of South Carolina makes every attempt to ensure fans are able to enjoy the festivities surrounding the game. If you observe threatening or illegal behavior, do not hesitate to contact law enforcement or event staff security. If you see something, say something.
The University conveniently places receptacles for the disposal of trash and recyclables throughout the stadium and parking areas. Help us keep the area enjoyable by disposing all bagged trash into these receptacles. Fans are encouraged to utilize recycling containers for appropriate items.
Limited parking is available for free at One Wood Farm. In the event that the parking lot fills up, event staff will direct vehicles to off-site parking options, where a shuttle will transport patrons to and from the farm.
Limited handicapped accessible parking is available for fans at the front of the lot. Parking in this area is free of charge and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Neither the University of South Carolina nor the Gamecock Club will be liable for loss or damage to vehicles parked or contents on South Carolina properties as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University.
There is limited parking available at One Wood Farm. The lot does not have the ability to park large RV’s or oversized vehicles.
Towing of vehicles impeding the flow of traffic or obstructing the right of a member to park in assigned parking is imminent. Once a tow truck has arrived at the vehicle in violation, negotiations will be strictly between the towing company and the vehicle owner. Any towed vehicles can be recovered by calling the USC Police Department. The phone number is 803 777-4215. For USC Police on gameday please call 803-777-2022 or 803-777-4215.