Soliciting or vending of goods or services is strictly prohibited throughout the Springs Brooks Plaza at Williams-Brice Stadium, as well as lots owned or leased by the University on game day. Distribution of political stickers, brochures, promotional items, or other solicitations is strictly forbidden on properties owned or leased by the University.
Information & Policies
Aircraft & Drones
The use of drones is prohibited on all property owned, leased, or controlled by the University of South Carolina, as well as the South Carolina State Fairgrounds property. The University of South Carolina Athletics Department asks that you please adhere to the following FAA policies, per the NOTAM document concerning flight restrictions for sporting events.
No flight operation may take place within 3 nautical miles, nor up to 3,000 feet around the perimeter of the stadium, from one hour prior to the start of the event until one hour after its completion. These restrictions also apply to all unmanned or remote-controlled Drone aircrafts. Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in the appropriate legal response from law enforcement officials.
Beer and wine will be sold throughout Williams-Brice Stadium. Patrons purchasing beer or wine will be carded at the point of sale and will be limited to two beverages per sale. Per SEC Regulation, beer and wine sales at Williams-Brice Stadium will end at the end of third quarter.
The possession of alcohol while entering Williams-Brice Stadium is expressly prohibited. Patrons in violation will be ejected and may be subject to arrest. In an effort to encourage an enjoyable experience for all fans, persons who are intoxicated will be denied entry into the stadium, regardless of ticket possession.
Code of Conduct
Gamecock fans are encouraged to wear garnet and black to the games and enthusiastically support the team. Our goal is to create a championship experience with integrity, while exhibiting good sportsmanship and maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. The Gamecock image is not only shaped by our student-athletes, coaches, students, and faculty, but by our great fans.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the student-athletes, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
Noncompliance with the code will result in the fan receiving a Code of Conduct Violation card from Event Management. Individuals issued a second card during the same game will be ejected.
Fan Help Text Line/Game Enhancement Line
Should you need immediate assistance, notify the nearest event staff member for directions to the closest first-aid facility, or text “USC” [space] along with your issue and location to 69050. Medical facilities are equipped and staffed as limited first-aid treatment stations. They are located in the following areas:
West Side—Ground level & West Main
West Club — 100 level
West Upper — 300 level
East Side — Ground level
East Upper — 400/500 level
South Upper — 900 level
For any guest service needs, please visit the garnet and black kiosks situated conveniently in and around Williams-Brice Stadium at the following locations:
Inside Williams-Brice Stadium
North Side – Lower level / Section 32
Southeast – Lower level / Section 14
East Side – Ground level / Section 22
East Upper – 400/500 level / Section 507
South Upper – 900 level / Section 903
West Side – West Main / Section 4
West Upper – 300 level / Section 303
Southwest – West Ground / Section 10
Outside Williams-Brice Stadium
Plaza outside West Premium Gates
Plaza outside The Zone
Plaza outside SE Entrance
Plaza outside NE Entrance
Plaza outside NW Entrance
Plaza outside Student Entrance
Plaza outside N Entrance
Heat Management Plan
We know it’s hot, especially early in the season, and South Carolina Athletics wants fans to stay safe, hydrated, and cool by implementing its heat management plan so there are more opportunities for fans to have access to water.
- Water Bottles. Fans are now permitted to bring one (1) empty and clear plastic disposable bottle of water per person OR one (1) sealed clear plastic disposable bottle of water into the stadium (i.e., Dasani water bottle). This policy will allow fans to stay hydrated on their walk to Williams-Brice Stadium and refill their bottle upon entering the stadium. All glass bottles are still strictly prohibited in Williams-Brice Stadium.
- Water Refills. South Carolina once again offers bottle filling stations at locations throughout the stadium. These bottle filling stations are located near existing water fountains.
- Water Fountains. The usage of traditional water fountains or other self-service drinking stations will be prohibited. This does not apply to apparatuses that use touchless technology.
- Water Monsters: Water Monsters will be available throughout Williams-Brice Stadium. Fans have the ability to fill their water bottles and cups free at any water monster location.
In the event of inclement weather approaching Williams-Brice Stadium, public address and video announcements will be made to update fans on the situation. Should a lightning strike occur within 8 miles of the stadium, play will be stopped immediately. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last strike occurs within the 8-mile threat radius. Fans are encouraged to exit the venue and seek shelter in their vehicles during weather delays. All ticket stubs should be kept for re-entry into the stadium after the weather threat has cleared. Updates may also be communicated via 107.5 The Game, Gamecocksonline.com, Twitter.com/gamecocksonline, and Facebook.com/gamecocksonline.
The ID-A-FAN program is meant to reduce the amount of time a parent/guardian could be separated from their child/individual in a gameday crowd. Adults may register their child/individual by receiving a wrist band with their seating location and contact information to assist with locating the child/individual in the event they become separated during the game. There are ID-A-FAN stations located near the northwest entrance and the southeast entrance in Williams-Brice Stadium (see stadium diagram for ID-A-Fan stations).
Lost & Found
Refer to the nearest guest service location for lost and found items during the game. All lost and found items after the completion of the game at Williams-Brice Stadium will be at the stadium manager’s office on the Monday following home games between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Call 803-777-8506 for any lost and found issues.
Lost patrons and persons looking for lost patrons should proceed immediately to any guest services location throughout the stadium, or notify event staff security, a law enforcement officer, or text the fan help text line (Text “USC” [space] along with your issue and location to 69050).
Nursing mothers can access one of seven first aid rooms conveniently located throughout Williams-Brice Stadium. Mothers with breast pumps can access Williams-Brice stadium through all entry gates or medical gates located at Gates 20 and 81. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artificial noisemakers are not permitted in Williams-Brice Stadium and will be confiscated by stadium security.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag (4.5″ x 6.5″), briefcases, backpacks, and cinch bags of any kind, fanny packs, luggage of any kind, computer bags/cases, camera bags/cases, binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size (12″ x 6″ x 12″) or that does not meet appropriate clear bag standards. [Please see Clear Bag Policy]
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, glass bottles, cans, flasks (Exception: 1 sealed clear plastic disposable bottle OR 1 empty and clear plastic disposable bottle of water per person (i.e. Dasani water bottle))
- Food of any kind
- Video cameras, tripods, recording devices, detachable camera lenses over 6″, selfie sticks
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights, strobe lights and pointers
- Irritants such as artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners or posters
- Illegal drugs
- Seat cushions that include pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Personal seatbacks with armrests
- Non-approved face coverings
- Other items that in the judgement of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
Restrooms will be available for use once parking lots open in Gamecock Park, along the Garnet Way, and throughout the Fairgrounds. Restrooms are also located on the east side of the Springs Brooks Plaza at Williams-Brice Stadium.
Williams-Brice Stadium will not accept cash at any concession stand. Reverse ATM’s can be found on West Main and East Ground. Simply exchange your cash for a debit card at any Reverse ATM location throughout Williams-Brice Stadium.
All fans will be required to go through a security screening before entering Williams-Brice Stadium. Fans do not need to remove any items from their pockets or bags and will be instructed to move through the metal detectors in a timely fashion. Fans with bags will continue through the security screening and proceed to the closest bag check area. Tickets will be scanned at the gate entrance.
The University of South Carolina makes every attempt to ensure fans are able to enjoy the festivities surrounding the game. If you observe threatening or illegal behavior, do not hesitate to contact law enforcement or event staff security. If you see something, say something. Uniformed officers from various law enforcement agencies, and event staff security, are stationed throughout the tailgating areas, gameday facilities, and Williams-Brice Stadium for your safety. Gameday law enforcement personnel are coordinated by the USC Division of Law Enforcement and Safety and can be contacted at (803) 777-4215 or text “USC” [space] along with your issue and location to 69050.
Individuals with disabilities may use the elevators located throughout Williams-Brice Stadium (see stadium diagram for elevator locations).
Be advised that all persons, upon entering property/stadium, consent to a search of their person and property at the time of entry and during their stay on the premises. Williams-Brice Stadium has a no-re-entry policy; tickets can only be scanned for use once.
Early Gates: Gates 5, 20, 38, 45, 56, 83 and 95will open 2 hours prior to kick. Gate 45 will open 3 hours prior to kick for Cockaboose Club ticket holders.
All other gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kick off.
Strobes will be used as part of the pre-game light show and throughout the game.
To offer greater convenience and safety, mobile-only ticketing (excluding premium seating) will provide contactless entry to Williams-Brice Stadium for all Gamecock Football games. To expedite entry and ensure the best possible gameday experience, fans should download their tickets prior to arrival and enter through the gate shown on their mobile ticket. Please review our Digital Ticketing Guide for a step-by-step guide to access mobile tickets and download the Gameday App to manage mobile tickets. Student ticketing details will be sent directly to all eligible students from the Department of Student Life.
The Ticket Office is located in the Bignon Gameday Center, adjacent to the Northeast entrance of the Springs Brooks Plaza at Williams-Brice Stadium and is open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. Tickets cannot be resold on any University-controlled grounds, including, but not limited to, Williams-Brice Stadium, the Springs Brooks Plaza, and Gamecock Park. Lost, stolen, or counterfeit tickets are not the responsibility of management. There is a NO refund or exchange policy in effect on all tickets. Management reserves the right to refuse admission. Children 2 and under are free admission. All others entering the facility require a ticket. The holder must present their ticket upon request. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to be familiar with all ticket usage rules and regulations, which can be found on the back of each ticket. Additional tickets can be purchased through the Ticket Office if available.
The University of South Carolina is a tobacco-free campus. The policy, which includes the ban of electronic cigarettes, is in effect at all University of South Carolina facilities, as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University. These restrictions apply to all areas of Williams-Brice Stadium. We request and appreciate your adherence and compliance with this University policy; violators are subject to ejection.
The University conveniently places receptacles for the disposal of trash and recyclables throughout the stadium and parking areas. Help us keep the area enjoyable by disposing all bagged trash into these receptacles. Fans are encouraged to utilize recycling containers for appropriate items.
The South Carolina Athletics Ticket Office Will Call will be open four hours prior to game time. Will Call is located on the northeast corner of the Springs Brooks Plaza, in the Bignon Gameday Center, adjacent to the East gates.
Directions to Williams-Brice Stadium