Gameday Information and Policies
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To provide a safer environment and more expedited entry for fans, South Carolina Athletics implemented a clear bag policy beginning with the 2016-17 season for all ticketed athletic events that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venues for baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, football, men’s and women’s soccer, softball, volleyball and indoor track.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ — A logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- A clear bag shall be clear from top-to-bottom and up to a 2″ trim/border on the bag is generally acceptable.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ — approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (Special medical gates for football: West Premium Gate 21 and East Gate 81)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
- Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
Guests will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venue, such as binoculars, cameras, and smartphones. A complete list of prohibited items can be found on our Prohibited Items page.
Artificial noisemakers are not permitted in The Carolina Indoor Track And Field Complex and will be confiscated by stadium security.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag (4.5″ x 6.5″), briefcases, backpacks, and cinch bags of any kind, fanny packs, luggage of any kind, computer bags/cases, camera bags/cases, binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size (12″ x 6″ x 12″) or that does not meet appropriate clear bag standards. [Please see Clear Bag Policy]
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, glass bottles, cans, flasks (Exception: 1 sealed clear plastic disposable bottle OR 1 empty and clear plastic disposable bottle of water per person (i.e., Dasani water bottle))
- Food of any kind
- Video cameras, tripods, recording devices, detachable camera lenses over 6″, selfie sticks
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights, strobe lights and pointers
- Irritants such as artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners, or posters
- Illegal drugs
- Seat cushions that include pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Personal seat backs with armrests
- Non-approved face coverings
- Other items that in the judgement of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
Gamecock Fans Code of Conduct
Gamecock fans are encouraged to wear garnet and black to the games and enthusiastically support the team. Our goal is to create a championship experience with integrity, while exhibiting good sportsmanship and maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. The Gamecock image is not only shaped by our student-athletes, coaches, students, and faculty, but by our great fans.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Fans should refrain from the following but not limited to vulgar, abusive, derogatory, demeaning, or intimidating language, gestures or cheers at any time. This is inclusive of refraining from the reference of race, gender, age, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion and the like
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
- Consequences of not abiding by the Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct could result in relocation of seats, removal from the venue or cancellation of season tickets
The University of South Carolina is a tobacco-free campus. The policy, which includes the ban of electronic cigarettes, is in effect at all University of South Carolina facilities, as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University. These restrictions apply to all areas of The Carolina Indoor Track and Field Complex . We request and appreciate your adherence and compliance with this University policy; violators are subject to ejection.
Alcoholic Beverage Policy
The possession of alcohol while entering The Carolina Indoor Track And Field Complex is expressly prohibited. Patrons in violation will be ejected and may be subject to arrest. In an effort to encourage an enjoyable experience for all fans, persons who are intoxicated will be denied entry into the stadium, regardless of ticket possession.
Vendors/Political Materials & Solicitations
Soliciting or vending of any goods or services is strictly prohibited in the lots owned or leased by the Athletics Department on game day.
There will be a concession stand located adjacent to the main spectator seating area next to the shot put area.
Wheelchair seating is available at The Carolina Indoor Track and Field Complex in designated areas throughout the facility.
EMT’s are present within the complex to provide any medical assistance.
For any guest service’s needs, please visit one of the event staff/ushers located throughout the facility.
Restrooms will be available for use once gates open and are located on either side of the front entrance.
The University of South Carolina makes every attempt to ensure fans are able to enjoy the festivities surrounding the game. If you observe threatening or illegal behavior, do not hesitate to contact law enforcement or event staff security. If you see something, say something. Uniformed officers from various law enforcement agencies, and event staff security, are stationed throughout the tailgating areas, gameday facilities, and Carolina Softball Stadium for your safety.
The Carolina Indoor Track and Field Complex gates will open approximately two hours prior to the first event.
Be advised that all persons, upon entering property/stadium, consent to a search of their person and property at the time of entry and during their stay on the premises. Carolina Softball Stadium has a no-re-entry policy; tickets can only be scanned for use once.
The game day box office is conveniently located at the entrance of The Carolina Indoor Track and Field Facility. Tickets are CASH ONLY. There is a NO refund policy in effect for all tickets. Management reserves the right to refuse admission. Adult tickets are $10, seventeen and under are $5, and two and under are free.
The University conveniently places receptacles for the disposal of trash and recyclables throughout the complex and parking areas. Help us keep the area enjoyable by disposing all bagged trash into these receptacles. Fans are encouraged to utilize recycling containers for appropriate items.
Parking is available for fans on game day in the Athletics Village Parking Garage located off of Heyward Street. Parking in the garage is free of charge and is a short walk through the Athletics Village to The Carolina Indoor Track and Field Complex.
Limited handicapped accessible parking is available for fans in the lot adjacent to The Carolina Track and Field Complex. Parking in this area is free of charge and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are also handicapped spaces available in the parking garage along Heyward Street.
Neither the University of South Carolina nor the Gamecock Club will be liable for loss or damage to vehicles parked or contents on South Carolina properties as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University.
Towing of vehicles impeding the flow of traffic or obstructing the right of a member to park in assigned parking is imminent. Once a tow truck has arrived at the vehicle in violation, negotiations will be strictly between the towing company and the vehicle owner. Any towed vehicles can be recovered by calling the USC Police Department. The phone number is 803 777-4215. For USC Police on game-day please call 803-777-2022 or 803-777-4215.
Lost and Found
Lost and found for The Carolina Indoor Track and Field Complex will be behind the implemented weigh- in station. Call (803) 777-8679 for assistance.