Dec. 22, 2003
– – Attendance 8,027
– This was the sixth time this season that USC held an opponent to under 20 points in a half.
– The win tied the longest winning streak ever at the Colonial Center.
– Mike Boynton scored in double figures for the 12th time in his career … Boynton had a career high with 21 points … He also set a career high in free throws made with nine and tied his career high with nine.
– Balkman scored in double figures for the sixth time in his career.
– This is USC’s fifth win of 21 points or more this season. Last year, USC’s largest win was 19 points.
– The 86 points is the largest points scored by USC in the Colonial Center and it is the second most scored ever in the arena.