Feb. 11, 2006
- This was USC’s largest win ever over Mississippi State – USC won by 11 in 1998 (76-65). It is also Dave Odom’s first win over MSU when roaming the Carolina sidelines.
- Carolina has shot 50% or better in nine games this season.
- USC as a team had 22 assists on the night. It is the 4th time this season that they have posted 20 or more assists in a game.
- USC had 11 three-pointers tonight – it’s the sixth game this year they hit 10 or more.
- Tonight’s attendance was 14,045. It was the largest attendance of the season.
- Carolina’s bench outscored Mississippi State’s bench 21-0.
- USC ended the first half on an 18-2 run (from 6:32) to take a 43-27 lead into the half.
- Tre Kelley has scored 10 or more points in five of the last seven games. Kelley has 4+ assists in 14 games – including 6 straight with 5+. Kelley was 6 of 9 from behind the arc. He is 8 of 12 from that distance in the last two games.