COLUMBIA, S.C. – Gamecocks+, the all-new, subscription streaming platform of South Carolina Athletics, has officially launched today with a deep library of content, and can be accessed by all current Gamecock Club members at no additional cost.
Gamecocks+ features original storytelling content – above and beyond the already high-level video that fans have come to expect and enjoy – including new, never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes access, off-the-field storytelling featuring your favorite athletes, exclusive interviews, archival footage showcasing iconic moments, news and information plus so much more.
Fans who are not already a Gamecock Club member and want to watch Gamecocks+ content can do so by joining the Gamecock Club now for a one-time annual payment of only $100 or by signing up for a $8.33/month plan.
Activate your Gamecocks+ account or sign up for a 7-day free trial to begin watching hundreds of hours of videos, including:
- Episodes 1, 2 and 3 of Welcome Home: South Carolina Football that originally aired on ESPNU. Episodes 4 and 5 will also be posted in the coming weeks.
- Gamecocks Access: Under Center – Watch Spencer Rattler and the South Carolina QBs get practice reps in individual and team periods at practice.
- Gamecocks Film Room: Clayton White – Watch as Coach White teaches linebacker techniques, showing drills and how they translate to Saturdays
- George Rogers: South Carolina Legend – Highlights from the career of Gamecock Heisman Trophy winner George Rogers
- Gamecocks Access: Women’s Soccer – Get an inside look into the women’s soccer team as they take on the defending champion Florida State in their season opener.
- It was a very good year – A look at the 1972-73 men’s basketball season at the Carolina Coliseum
- Plus additional bonus content from Welcome Home: South Carolina Football
- And LOTS more!
Visit GamecocksPlus.com to log in or start your 7-day free trial
In addition to the above, over the weeks and months ahead Gamecocks+ will feature additional content series featuring behind-the-scenes access into Gamecock Football as well as the Gamecock Women’s Basketball team and each of South Carolina’s sports programs, plus film room sessions, in-depth interviews, premium podcasts, and much more.
Content will be consumable wherever South Carolina fans want to watch, including web and mobile at GamecocksPlus.com. Later this fall, Gamecocks+ will also be available via the official South Carolina Gamecocks mobile app for Apple and Android and on major OTT (“over-the-top”) streaming apps like AppleTV, Amazon FireTV, Roku, and Android.
Fans can also sign up for the Cock-A-Doodle Brew, a daily newsletter keeping Gamecock fans entertained and informed every weekday morning all year round. Sign up for free by clicking here.
Gamecocks+ is a partnership between South Carolina Athletics and Sport & Story, the group that has partnered with premiere college athletics departments to create subscription platforms as well as produce premium storytelling content for ESPN, HBO, and other national media outlets. Additionally, industry-leading design and engineering firm WMT Digital led the build for the new platform and user experience.
For more information on the Gamecock Club, visit TheGamecockClub.com