What's special for the Tennessee game?
It’s another sold out crowd at Williams-Brice Stadium and it’s Senior Day and our Salute the Troops game! Check out everything we’ve got for the game. You’re not going to want to miss Gamecock Walk this week. We’ve got a surprise in store!
Check out everything going on for the Tennessee game
Mobile Tickets and Parking
24 Hours Before the Game:
- Make sure you have the updated official mobile app | iPhone, Android
- Access your tickets/parking passes through the Manage My Tickets page within the app
- Download and save your tickets/parking passes to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. Step-By-Step directions
Day of the Game:
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Have your pass or ticket ready to be scanned before arriving to the parking lot or heading to the stadium gates.
- For easier entry, it is recommended to send each attendee their own individual ticket. How To Transfer Tickets
- There will be Ticket Assistance at the ticket office windows in the Bignon Center located on the corner of George Rogers Blvd and Key Road.
What's New in '22
Stadium LED lights
The traditional stadium lights have been upgraded to LED fixtures that not only will allow for dramatic lighting effects, but are also significantly more energy efficient. Night games will provide opportunities for more robust light shows that will significantly enhance the fan experience.
Note: If you are sensitive to flashing lights, note the following times/events on when to expect them … from the 5:20 remaining mark on the pregame clock to kickoff, the last 2 minutes of halftime, between the 3rd and 4th quarters, and following Gamecock scores throughout the subsequent timeout.
Brand new ribbon boards have been affixed to the facia on the east and west sides as well as both surfaces on the south side. The new digital signage will not only infuse energy into gameday, but will also display key game information such as game stats and notes.
Distributed sound system
The old speaker cluster in the north end zone has been replaced by a distributed audio system that will provide much clearer audio as well as the elimination of delayed sound. 2001 and Sandstorm will never sound better!
Due to the addition of the ribbon boards, the championship signage will now be on the Floyd Building in the north endzone. Also in the north endzone will be the Cockpit banner recognizing the best student section in the country. Finally, the retired jersey recognitions have been moved to the pressbox with the addition of Jadeveon Clowney’s name and number.
West Main Beer garden
An additional 5,000 square feet of concourse was added to the exterior of the West Main concourse to alleviate congestion. Gamecock fans looking for a little shade and fresh air should consider visiting the new beer garden during or before the game.
New mobile app
Be sure to download or update your official South Carolina Gamecocks mobile app. Updates have been mode to the mobile ticketing experience as well as a new “Gameday Mode” to facilitate a better fan experience inside Williams-Brice Stadium.
Gamecock Village serves as the hub of Gamecock football pregame activities. Gamecock Village opens 4.5 hours prior to kickoff and closes 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Make sure Gamecock Village becomes a part of your gameday routine.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Live Music
- Gamecock Walk
- Band Pep Rally
- Videoboard showing other games
- Pregame radio show
- Beer tent
- Sponsored games and activities
- Inflatables for the kids
WHAT’S HAPPENING Approx. Time Gamecock Park parking lots open 1:00 PM LMC Fair Park, Woodstock and Armory parking lots open 2:00 PM Gamecock Village opens 2:30 PM Box Office opens in Bignon Gameday Center 3:00 PM Gamecock Walk 5:00 PM Band Pep Rally 5:20 PM All gates at Williams-Brice Stadium open 5:30 PM Senior Day Ceremony then Pregame Fanfare 6:44 PM Kickoff 7:08 PM
Use the map below to familiarize yourself with all activities on gameday including Gamecock Walk, Gamecock Village, merchandise store, and pap pep rally.
Athletics Parking can be reached during business hours M-F at the Rice Athletic Center, or via phone at 803-777-4274, as part of the Athletics Ticket Office.
On Football game days, the parking office is at the ticket office on the northeast side of the stadium located at the corner of George Rogers and Key Roads in the BIGNON Gameday Building. The office opens at 8 a.m. or five hours prior to kickoff, whichever is later. For GPS purposes, the address of Williams-Brice Stadium is 1125 George Rogers Boulevard.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment and more expedited entry for fans, South Carolina Athletics implemented a clear bag policy beginning with the 2016-17 season for all ticketed athletic events that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venues for baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, football, men’s and women’s soccer, softball and volleyball.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ — A logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- A clear bag shall be clear from top-to-bottom and up to a 2″ trim/border on the bag is generally acceptable.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ — approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (Special medical gates for football: West Premium Gate 21 and East Gate 81)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
- Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
Guests will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venue, such as binoculars, cameras and smart phones.
Interactive Seating Map
View your seats with Virtual Venue using the link below.
Fan Help Text Line/Game Enhancement Line
If you see something, say something. Report stadium issues, unruly behavior, or requests for help by texting: “USC” [space] along with your issue and location to 69050. Assistance is available two hours before kickoff and one hour after the game. (Standard SMS rates apply)
For non-emergency postgame concerns, call 803-777-8679 and leave a voice message along with your name and number to express any complaints, issues or suggestions regarding the game day environment.
Directions to the stadium
Directions to Williams-Brice Stadium
Click the button below to view a list of our partner hotels.
Read more on stadium policies including but not limited to prohibited items, first aid, lost and found, and Will Call.