Know before you go: SC vs. UT
Senior Day & Salute the Troops
Gamecock Football will be back at home for the final time this season in front of another sold-out crowd! It’s our annual Salute the Troops game as well as Senior Day, so make sure you’re in your seats early for all of the pregame pageantry. You’re also not going to want to miss Gamecock Walk this week. We’ve got a surprise in store! Make sure you’re there by 4:45 p.m.
Gamecock Village & Gamecock Walk
Gamecock Village is the place to be this week before heading into Williams-Brice Stadium. It’ll open at 2:30 p.m. and will be packed this week.
- Military Vehicle Display – Multiple military vehicles will be on display for fans to explore and take pictures with
- Get some grub – We’ll have three food trucks in Gamecock Village this week to satisfy your pre-game cravings and don’t forget to stop by the beer tent located next to the stage
- Live Music – Prettier Than Matt will be taking the Gamecock Village stage beginning at 2:30 p.m.
- Limited t-shirt drop – South Carolina Athletics has partnered with local artist Kev Roche for game-specific t-shirt designs for the 2022 season. Starting at 4:00 p.m., the first 100 fans to stop by the Tickets tent in Gamecock Village get a free t-shirt!
- Hellmann’s ACL College Tour – Don’t miss your opportunity to meet and learn from the Cornhole Pros of ACL as the Hellmann’s ACL College Tour rolls into Gamecock Village before the Tennessee game! Gamecock Legend Marcus Lattimore will also be dropping in!
Let’s make this week’s Gamecock Walk the biggest yet! The team will arrive around 5:00 p.m., so make sure you get in place early to get a prime spot for the walk. We’ve also got a BIG surprise in store, that you won’t want to miss. After the walk, head over to the Gamecock Village Amphitheater for the Pregame Pep Rally which begins around 5:30 p.m.
It’s a night game under the lights, what could be better, and we’ve got a few surprises in store for you. Make sure you’re in the stadium early so you don’t miss any of it! Check out some of the other things happening during Saturday’s game.
- ROTC Contracting and Soldier Enlistment/Reenlistment Ceremony – We will have USC ROTC cadets take their contracting oath as well as new soldiers taking their enlistment oath and current soldiers taking their reenlistment oath at roughly 6:42 p.m.
- Senior Day Ceremony – Be in your seats early, we’ll begin our senior day ceremony at approximately 6:44 p.m.
- Salute the Troops Halftime – You won’t want to leave your seats at halftime for our annual Salute the Troops halftime performance. It’ll have a slightly new look this year that you won’t want to miss.
All University of South Carolina Athletics Department controlled parking lots are sold out for Saturday’s game.