May 26, 2015
- Four-year letter-winner 2008-11
- Four-time SEC Academic Honor Roll member
- Started 179 games at catcher for SC
- P.J. Fulmer loved the SC campus, as it allowed for the same closeness to friends as her home “in the country.”
- She loved walking to actual places and still finds joy in that.
- She chose SC because its where she always wanted to go. She grew up going to softball games at Lady Gamecock and later Beckham Field. “It was a no-brainer.”
- One of her favorite moments was the series win over then-No. 4 Alabama in 2009. She remembers Kristen Stubblefield lacing a ball down the left-field line in the third game to give the team a lead they wouldn’t relinquish.
- Her favorite moments came with the team as a whole, like in the locker room before games and group dancing that occurred during warmups.
- Fulmer had her first child, a son Tucker, in the fall of 2014.
- She says he’s a handful and has many of her personality traits.
Interview conducted by Caroline Cash