Know before you go: SC vs. Texas A&M
Be prepared for game day
Gamecock Football will be back at home on Saturday night in front of a sold-out crowd at Williams-Brice Stadium! Check out some of the things that are happening at Saturday’s game below.
Gamecock Village & Gamecock Walk
Gamecock Village is the place to be this week before heading into Williams-Brice Stadium. It’ll open at 3:00 p.m. and will be packed this week.
- Boat Show – The South Carolina Boating and Fishing Alliance will once again showcase South Carolina-made boats and fishing tackle. See what’s in store.
- Get some grub – We’ll have three food trucks in Gamecock Village this week to satisfy your pre-game cravings (Carolina Cookin’, Phantom Chicken and The Haute Dog Lady) and don’t forget to stop by the beer tent located next to the stage
- Live Music – Up and coming artist Justin Anderson will be taking the Gamecock Village stage beginning at 3:00 p.m.
- Limited t-shirt drop – South Carolina Athletics has partnered with local artist Kev Roche for game-specific t-shirt designs for the 2022 season. Starting at 4:00 p.m., the first 100 fans to stop by the Tickets tent in Gamecock Village get a free t-shirt!
Let’s make this week’s Gamecock Walk the biggest yet! The team will arrive around 5:30 p.m., so make sure you get in place early to get a prime spot for the walk. After the walk, head over to the Gamecock Village Amphitheater for the Pregame Pep Rally which begins around 5:50 p.m.
It’s a night game under the lights, what could be better, and we’ve got a few surprises in store for you. Make sure you’re in the stadium early so you don’t miss any of it! Check out some of the other things happening during Saturday’s game.
- Back-to-Back National Champions – Our Carolina Girls dance team captured their second-straight National Championship last spring and we’ll be presenting them with their rings
- First Responders Recognition – Did you know that 18 different agencies help ensure our fans are safe on gamedays? At halftime we’ll recognize them for their service.
- AD Honor Roll – We’ll also recognize all of our student-athletes who were on the Spring 2022 Athletics’ Director’s Honor Roll at halftime.
With the fair in town, make sure you are aware of how that affects parking for this week’s game. Read more
Saturday night’s game is the fourth sellout at Williams-Brice Stadium this year. After Saturday, there’s only two more chances to catch the Gamecocks in action at home this season. Next Saturday we’ll host Missouri at 4 p.m. Next weekend is one big event that includes our Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Thursday night and the Paint the Town Garnet & Black Block Party on Friday night. Our final home game of the season is vs. Tennessee on November 19 for our Salute the Troops game. Tickets are still available for both games, but act quick before they’re gone.