Know Before You Go: Florida
It’s Homecoming Week
Gamecock football is back at home on Saturday hosting Florida in front of the third sold-out crowd of the season at Williams-Brice Stadium. Kickoff vs. the Gators is set for 3:30 p.m.
Tickets for Saturday’s game can be purchased via our Official Secondary Ticket Marketplace at Ticketmaster.com.
Check out some of the things happening at Saturday’s game.
Gamecock Village presented by Farm Bureau Insurance
- College Vault Collection Customize Pop-up: Purchase your favorite Champion gear and get it customized with patches featuring our new vault marks
- The Powell Brothers: Modern Country/Rock Band from Houston, Texas will provide the entertainment throughout the day starting at 11 a.m.
- Food & Drinks: We’ll have multiple food trucks on site serving all types of food for you to grab some grub before you head into the stadium. Beer and seltzer will also be available for purchase in multiple locations throughout Gamecock Village.
- My First Gamecock Game: If it’s your first Gamecock game, be sure to stop by the marketing table inside Gamecock Village to commemorate your first game
- Homecoming: This game is part of our annual Homecoming week, so throughout the game we’ll honor various alums who have made an impact after graduation
- Hall of Fame: At halftime, we’ll honor this year’s South Carolina Athletics Hall of Fame class
Gamecock Walk and Pregame Pep Rally
The team will arrive around 1:30 p.m. and head into the stadium lead by Cocky, the drumline and our spirit teams. Get a spot early along the Tommy Suggs Garnet Way to cheer the Gamecocks on as they head into the stadium.
After Gamecock Walk, head over to the Gamecock Park Amphitheater for the Pregame Pep Rally featuring the Mighty Sound of the Southeast and our spirit teams, which begins around 1:50 p.m.
Paint the Town Garnet & Black Block Party
If you’re around town on Friday night, come out to Five Points for the Paint the Town Garnet & Black Block Party. The Block Party includes live music from The Ramblers, kids games and VIP appearances. All of the action kicks off at 6 p.m.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the pillars of Forever Garnet at Saturday’s game and all games throughout the season.
- Auctions: Want to ride the Cockyboose as it makes its way onto the field or watch warm-ups and 2001 from the sidelines? Check out this week’s auctions that close on Tuesday night.
- Memories: There’s still a few Game Day Experiences available for purchase for Saturday’s game. If you’re coming to be in town on Friday or Sunday, be sure to check out our Stadium Tour.
- Rewards: Be sure to check in once you get into Williams-Brice Stadium to earn points for attending. These points can be redeemed for various prizes and sweepstakes.
- Gamecock Club Concessions Discount: Gamecock Club members can receive a 10% discount on certain concessions items at specific stands at Williams-Brice Stadium by scanning their Forever Garnet QR Code ID inside the Forever Garnet App.
Digital Stadium Map
We’ve launched a digital stadium map that will allow you find the amenities that are closest to you, check out concessions menus and see the stands where the Forever Garnet Discount applies for Gamecock Club members.