Aug. 30, 2005
Columbia, S.C. – Schedule for Thursday, Sept. 1
SOUTH CAROLINA-CENTRAL FLORIDA PRE-GAME
SportsCenter, College GameDay and Big & Rich Concert
Also includes information on the Toyota Gamecock Village, Williams-Brice Stadium and Gamecock Radio Broadcast.
ALL WILL BE AT THE SOUTH CAROLINA STATE FAIRGROUNDS GRANDSTANDS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
* The reserved lots at the North Gate (the Rocket entrance) will open.
* Gate 12 (general admission parking) will open.
* Foot traffic will be allowed in.
* All Gamecock Club parking at the Fairgrounds (and elsewhere) will be open for parking and foot traffic.
* Toyota Gamecock Village (next to ESPN stages) opens.
* Toyota Centerplate Concessions begin selling good, bottled water and soda in Gamecock Village.
3 pm USC Ticket office opens at Williams-Brice Stadium (NW corner). No tickets for sale – only will call.
3 – 6 pm (no firm times set)
ESPNEWS tapes segments from Columbia.
4 – 5 pm
Toyota Legends of the Game will sign autographs in Toyota Gamecock Village – Ryan Brewer and Johnny Gramling.
4:30 pm B-106 begins tailgate show in the Bojangles parking lot.
All Williams-Brice Stadium ticket gates open.
USC Band to play live at Toyota Gamecock Village.
Gamecock cheerleaders and Cocky perform, pass out stickers.
5:45 – 6:45 pm USC Baseball team to sign autographs in Toyota Gamecock Village
6- 7 pm
ESPN SportsCenter telecast LIVE from Columbia as part of SportsCenter’s 50/50 (50 states in 50 days).
6:00 pm Gamecock Radio Network broadcast begins for Central Florida game.
Big & Rich concert begins on ESPN College GameDay stage (Will be joined by Cowboy Troy)
ESPN College Game Day begins telecast LIVE from Columbia.
Big & Rich will play two songs live on College GameDay.
University of South Carolina vs. Central Florida University kickoff!
The Jumbotron at the College GameDay stage will show the game live.