Nov. 17, 2007
The South Carolina Athletics Department is offering fans the opportunity to bid on an exclusive VIP Fan package for the South Carolina vs. Clemson football game on November 24th at Williams-Brice Stadium.
The winner of the auction will receive the following:
- 4 tickets to the South Carolina vs. Clemson game
- 2 hotel rooms for 2 nights at the Clarion Hotel Downtown in Columbia
- Parking Pass
- 4 Gameday Programs
- Steve Spurrier autographed football
- Picture on the field with Cocky and the Carolina Cheerleaders
- Opportunity to watch the “2001” entrance and opening kickoff from field level
This opportunity is a can’t-miss for Gamecock fans and the best way to experience the Carolina-Clemson rivalry. The package can be found at GamecocksOnline.com by clicking the Auctions tab. Bidding on the fan package ends on November 21st at noon.
All proceeds realized by the Athletics Department from this auction item will be used for a Former Student-Athlete Educational Fund for former student-athletes wishing to re-enroll at the University and complete their degree.