|Barksdale’s Top Times
||SC College Invite
||College Station, Texas
||Georgia Tech Invitational
||SC College Invitational
||College Station, Texas
||SC College Invitational
||at North Carolina
||Chapel Hill, N.C.
||Ft. Myers, Fla.
! = School Record | p = Prelims | t = Time Trial | # = Leadoff Split/Split
- 2019 SEC Champion- 400 IM
- 2019 NCAA All-American — 200 IM, 400 IM, 200 breast
- 2019 First Team All-SEC
- 2018 NCAA All-American — 200 IM, 400 IM
- 2018 CSCAA Scholar All-American
- 2018 Second-Team All-SEC
- 2018 Winter SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2017 NCAA All-American — 400 IM
- College Swimming’s SEC Swimmer of the Week (4X)
- 2017 CSCAA Scholar All-American
- 2017 Winter SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2016 CSCAA Scholar All-American
IN THE RECORD BOOK
- 1st — 1000 freestyle
- 1st — 1650 freestyle
- 1st — 200 IM
- 1st — 400 IM
- 1st — 200 freestyle
- 1st — 200 breaststroke
- 3rd — 500 freestyle
- 4th — 100 breaststroke
- 9th — 200 backstroke
- 2nd — 200 butterfly
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th — 400 freestyle relay
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th — 800 freestyle relay
- 1st, 2nd, 6th — 400 medley relay
- 1st, 4th, 10th — 200 freestyle relay
- Became just the second female swimmer in Carolina history to win an individual SEC title, winning the 400 IM at the SEC Championships with a school record 4:01.52.
- Joined a list of just seven female swimmers in program history to be named All-American in the same individual event for three-straight seasons after posting her third-consecutive All-America meet in the 400 IM.
- Was First-Team All-American in each of her three individual events at the NCAA Championships: 200 IM, 400 IM, and 200 breast.
- Won seemingly every time she entered the pool during throughout the Gamecocks 2018-19 dual-meet schedule, winning 19 total races on the season.
- Set another two school records during the season in the 200 free and 200 breast and also lowered her own record times in both the 200 and 400 IM at the SEC Championships.
- Was a part of two record setting relay teams in the 200 and 400 free relays at the SEC Championships.
- Barksdale was named to the USA Swimming National Team after her eighth-place finish in the 200m IM at the 2018 U.S. National Championships in Irvine, Calif.
- She finishes her career as the owner of five individual school records and four relay records.
- Was named the team’s MVP after continuing to perform as one of the Gamecocks’ most versatile swimmers, competing in 11 different individual events and five relay events throughout the year
- Continued to leave her mark on the Gamecocks’ program by setting another three individual school records throughout the season
- Named Second-Team All-American with an 11th-place finish in the 200 IM and a 12th-place finish at the NCAA Championships
- Earned Second-Team All-SEC honors with a fourth-place finish in the 200 IM and a third-place finish in the 400 IM at the SEC Championships
- Was named SEC Female Swimmer of the Week for the third time in her career on Jan. 30
- Topped the podium all three times she competed in the 500 freestyle (vs. Missouri/ Arkansas, vs. North Carolina, & vs. Georgia Tech)
- Placed first in the 400 IM (two times) and 200 IM every time she raced (nine times) during the regular season
- Won the 1650 freestyle in the SC College Invite (16:16.53) and placed seventh at the SEC Championships (16:12.58)
- Didn’t place lower than seventh in a single race during the regular season
- Won the 100 (51.66) and 200 freestyle (1:49.79) in the Gamecocks’ dual meet against East Carolina and followed up by finishing first in the 200 free (1:48.16) the following week against Georgia Tech
- Earned All-America honors in the 400 IM as a sophomore
- Finished 13th in the 400 IM (4:06.80), 17th in the 200 IM (1:56.35) and 26th in the 200 breaststroke (2:10.83) at the NCAA Championships
- Finished fourth in the 400 IM (4:06.07), seventh in the 200 IM (1:56.65) and 17th in the 200 breaststroke (2:11.30) at the SEC Championships
- Swam in nine events as a sophomore (100 freestyle, 200 freestyle, 500 freestyle, 1000 freestyle, 1650 freestyle, 200 breaststroke, 200 butterfly, 200 IM, 400 IM)
- Tallied 19 podium finishes throughout the regular season
- Recorded 12 first-place finishes
- Undefeated in the 1000 freestyle on the year
2016 OLYMPIC TRIALS – UNITED STATES
- Swam in three events, including a pair of top-20 finishes
- Placed 14th in the 400m IM, setting a new PR with a time of 4:44.80
- Qualified for the Junior Pan Pacific Games with her time in the 400m IM as the top junior performer in the United States for the year
- Was the first alternate for the 200m IM, placing 17th with a personal-record performance of 2:15.85
- Ended her time in Omaha by placing 37th in the 200m breaststroke, stopping the clock in 2:32.35
- Finished the meet with three of the top four performances by current Gamecocks
- Was South Carolina’s most versatile swimmer as a freshman, taking part in eight different events
- Qualified for the NCAA Championships, finishing 29th in the 400 IM (4:12.21), 36th in the 200 breaststroke (2:12.15) and 48th in the 200 IM (1:59.97)
- Made the B final of the 400 IM (4:10.21) at the SEC Championships, finishing 11th
- Also earned finishes of 19th in the 200 IM (1:58.49) and 29th in the 200 breaststroke (2:16.50) at the SEC Championships
- Won 10 different races across four different races
- Earned victories in the 1000 freestyle in the Duke Dual (9:51.14) and the ECU Tri-Meet (10:12.36)
- Won the 200 IM (1:59.04) at the Georgia Tech Invitational, one of five victories in the event
- Also collected victories in the 200 breaststroke and 400 IM