Know before you go: Gamecocks vs. 49ers
Be prepared for game day
Gamecock Village is the place to be prior to Gamecock Football’s Saturday night kick-off vs. Charlotte. Check out some of the things that are happening prior to Saturday’s game.
- Live Music: She Might Get Loud will be performing live beginning at 3:00 p.m.
- MORE inflatables: In addition to the normal inflatables in Gamecock Village, there will also be axe throwing, skee-ball, air tball and basketball connect three.
- Food trucks are back: Need some food before heading into Williams-Brice Stadium? We’ll have four food trucks on hand to satisfy all of your cravings: Size Matters BBQ, The Arepa Chef, 365 Grillin & Seafood and Truly Scrumptious Creamery. Once you grab your food, head to the beer tent to quench your thirst.
- Limited t-shirt drop – South Carolina Athletics has partnered with local artist Kev Roche for game-specific t-shirt designs for the 2022 season. Starting at 4 p.m., the first 100 fans to stop by the Tickets tent in Gamecock Village get a free t-shirt!
- Gamecock Walk & Pre-game Pep Rally: The team will arrive around 5:30 p.m., so make sure you’re in place along the Garnet Way to welcome them and then stick around Gamecock Park after Gamecock Walk for the pre-game pep rally with the Mighty Sound of the Southeast and the Carolina Cheerleaders and Carolina Girls.
A very limited number of tickets are still available for Saturday night’s matchup. Plan ahead now for Gamecock Club Appreciation Day vs. SC State next weekend. Prior to kickoff vs. SC State, all youth fans are encouraged to stop by Gamecock Village to participate in Cocky’s Skills Challenge, where they’ll be able to participate in a football combine simulation.