Know before you go: Gamecocks vs. Bulldogs
Be prepared for game day
Gamecock Football is back home on Saturday in front of a sold out crowd at Williams-Brice Stadium. Check out some of the things that are happening at Saturday’s game below.
- Gamecock Village – Will open at 8 a.m. and close at 11:30 a.m. with live music from Maddie Rean. Be sure to stop by and check out our various sponsors including a display from Under Armour. Men’s basketball freshman GG Jackson will be at the Under Armour display 9:30-10:15 a.m. Selected women’s basketball student-athletes will be there 10:15-11:15 a.m. Gamecock Village is fun for the whole family with beer available for purchase for the adults and inflatables for the kids.
- Limited t-shirt drop – South Carolina Athletics has partnered with local artist Kev Roche for game-specific t-shirt designs for the 2022 season. Starting at 9:30 a.m., the first 100 fans to stop by the Tickets tent in Gamecock Village get a free t-shirt! For more information, click here.
- Gamecock Walk – It was packed for Game 1 vs. Georgia State, let’s make it even bigger this week. The team arrives around 10 a.m. in Gamecock Park, so be sure to arrive early to get a prime spot along the Garnet Way.
- Title IX Celebration – This year marks the 50th anniversary of the passing of Title IX. As we continue to celebrate this landmark celebration, be sure to stay in your seats between the first and second quarters as we represent the 275 female student-athletes who recognize the Garnet and Black. And be sure to get into the stadium early as this game’s rally towel includes the commemorative logo for the year-long celebration.
- Celebrating our Women’s Basketball National Champions – You’ll want to stay in your seat at halftime as the Mighty Sound of the Southeast has put together a special performance to honor our 2022 Women’s Basketball National Champions. At the end of the performance, we will recognize the championship team.
The game vs. Georgia is the first of a three-straight games at Williams-Brice Stadium, with the Saturday, September 27, game vs. Charlotte set for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff under the lights. The Charlotte game is also Family Weekend and there will be some special Family Weekend activities in Gamecock Village. The October 1 game vs. SC State is our Gamecock Club Appreciation Day with a special activation in Gamecock Village for our Junior Gamecock Club members. Click here to secure your tickets.